User-Generated Third-Level Domain Names
Com.com allows users to search for services, products, or information by browsing to any third-level domain name under com.com. As an example, if a user browses to “example.com.com” the user will see content, information and/or advertisements based off the word “example.” Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Com.com and does not constitute or imply any association, endorsement or recommendation. The third-level domain name is entirely user-generated as a wildcard domain and is not registered with or assigned by any domain name registrar. The search results resulting from the users search for a term using the third-level domain name wildcard function does not constitute a use of that term by Com.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trademark Complaints Based on Third-Party Advertising
The ads found on this site are not generated by Com.com, but are generated by third-party advertising partners.
If you believe that your trademark rights have been violated, please send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A copy of your trademark registration, or list the trademark(s) at issue, the country/countries where registered, and the registration number(s);
- A screenshot and description of the alleged infringement;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the trademark owner or authorized to act on the trademark owner's behalf;
- Your signature.
We will promptly review complaints of alleged trademark infringement and perform an investigation within fifteen (15) business days. If our investigation determines that the advertisement violates your rights we will reach out to you with next-steps.